Why book a DIY Party at Hammer and Stain?
- No experience is needed.
- No extra fees
- Different price points for your guests to accommodate any budget
- It's easy to host - choose from a variety of projects and invite the guests. We provide all the the tools, unfinished wood, pre-cut stencil, aprons and an entertaining instructor to guide you through the project.
- Party favors are included - your guests will get to take home their own completed project along with a memorable experience.
- Fun for all ages and abilities: children, teens, adults and seniors.
- Party whenever you want, including mornings, afternoons, and evenings on weekdays and weekends.
- BYOB - Bring whatever you'd like to eat or drink!
Experience does matter when it comes to party planning. Tammy Milam has hosted over 6100 paint and sip parties since 2009 and guarantee that your guests will leave with a good time and a well crafted quality project.
Creative Party Ideas:
If you can invent a reason to party, then we can probably host it. A DIY party is a fun company team building activity, birthday party for adults or kids, bachelorette party idea, family reunion activity, church group activity, scout activity, graduation party, Meetup group activity idea, holiday party, divorce party, going away party, or any other occasion where you want to have fun with a big group of people.
Best Corporate Event Idea:
No one has to attend boring company events, so make sure your next corporate event is with us! Crafting in a group is a fun activity that bonds coworkers, builds self-confidence, and boosts creativity.
Company Office Holiday Parties
Give your office the chance to eat cookies, drink eggnog and be meerry while creating your own project. You can choose to create holiday designs or everyday project designs. Either way, you can literally, "deck the walls" with everyone's project. Find the person who plans your office holiday party and share this page with them.
Kids' Birthday Party Idea
Kids love creating projects at our birthday parties, and parents love not having to clean it up! DIY parties for kids can be booked on Saturday and Sunday afternoons and during any holiday school break during the week. The minimum age is 6 yrs and up.
Basic Birthday Party Package: $250 includes 10 kids and the birthday person is FREE! ( Total 11 people) Select from basic designs, no customization allowed. (limited to planks, rounds and squares).
Premium Birthday Party Package: $350 - same as above however you may customize your project.
Ultimate Birthday Party Package: $450 - all of the above and includes lapdesks, pillows and clocks.
How to book a private party?
- Choose your preferred date and time for your private workshop. We’re available 7 days a week. Please submit our "Request a Party" form or call us at 337-223-2467.
- Minimum requirement: only 8 to have a private party and total sales is greater than $500 (with the exception of Kids Birthday Party Packages).. If the $500 is not met, the difference will be taken out of the host's deposit.
- Maximum amount of people: 40 people max or less depending on the size of each project chosen. We will monitor the attendees and the size of projects chosen.
- Deposit: $100 deposit to hold the date and time. Once the minimum irequirement is met ( 8 people and no less than $500 in sales) the deposited amount will be refunded.
- Guests will pay individually via your reservation link that we will send you once your deposit has been paid.
Can’t meet our minimum?
Schedule a Semi-private workshop. Simply book a seat in a public workshop and we’ll reserve a table for you and your friends. Visit the events tab or the Pick Your Project tab to choose a specific date. Call if you have any questions at 337-223-2467.
How much does it cost?
Most adult projects range from $35-$85 and children’s projects range from $25-$35. Contact us for specific pricing. A deposit is required to reserve the studio space for private workshops and parties and it is refundable based on party minimum is met.
How Far in Advance Do I Need to Book My Party?
The sooner, the better! The most popular dates and corporate holiday parties can be booked up to 6 months in advance.
We accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express.
There’s ALWAYS a reason to party at Hammer & Stain!
Lets Chat! 337-223.2467
or email to: email@example.com